Tucci Time Marilyn Half Chap
How to measure for Tucci Half Chaps:
The measurements must be taken wearing riding trousers and socks that you normally use. By standing position, measure the calf “C” in the widest point by keeping the meter in horizontal position and keeping its tension nor too tight and not too large. Choose the correct size according to the height of the person.
- Refer to Size Chart tab for measuring guide & size reference.
- Please note that "in-stock" colors indicates that we typically have a range of sizes. If your size is not currently in-stock we will contact you, within 24-48 hours to let you know expected delivery before finalizing your order. If you prefer, contact us to confirm availability before placing order.
- If you need assistance feel free to call us at
- SPECIAL ORDERS please note:
- Refer to product description for colors & sizes considered special orders for Tucci boot styles.
- All special orders are non-returnable
- please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery of all Pre-Orders & Special Orders.
The Tucci Time Marilyn Half Chap is the recommended chap for the Marilyn Paddock boot. This style is available with a snap that connects to the snap at the ankle of the Marilyn boot.
You may choose the Marilyn punch style in the traditional 'elastic under the foot' style if you are buying to use with another paddock boot you already own.
- Color Options:
- Stocked in Black & Brown.
- May be custom ordered in Navy, Wine or Gray
- Custom orders take 8-10 weeks for delivery