Schockemöhle Sports Portland Girth
Portland is a new, anatomically cut long girth from Schockemöhle Sports. The flat part of the girth in the area of the horse's elbows allows maximum freedom of movement. In addition, the wider, somewhat firmer middle section of the girth now distributes the pressure on the chest even better. The Portland long girth is made of grained soft leather and has a large carabiner in the middle, which makes it easier to buckle in the breastplate. For even more security, the carabiner can be covered with the large leather flap. Two side D-rings offer even more options for buckling auxiliary reins. Available in black/silver and brown/silver, the girth comes with triple-fold elastic on both sides and solid roller buckles with soft padding.
- Long girth with anatomic shape
- made from grained soft leather
- the specially developed ""Comfort Zone"" relieves the horse's elbow for maxial freedom of movement
- optimal pressure distribution on the chest due to the wider and firmer middle section
- big carabiner makes it easier to buckle the breastplate
- cover with large leather flap
- side D-rings
- double-sided triple fold elastic with flat finish
- massive roller buckles, softly padded
If selection is out-of-stock & available for Pre-Order, Pre-Order button will replace "Add to Cart". Please allow 3-4 weeks for Pre-Order delivery of this item.