Schockemöhle Sports Pittsburgh Girth
If selection is out-of-stock & available for Pre-Order, Pre-Order button will replace "Add to Cart". Please allow for Pre-Order delivery of this item.
Can it be even more comfort? When it comes to the beloved four-legged friend, the answer is probably undoubtedly "yes"! For short girths, the Pittsburg model from Schockemöhle Sports is a good choice. The short girth is made of grained soft leather and offers even more freedom of movement for the horse´s elbow thanks to a specially developed anatomical cut. The middle section is wider, the firmer leather in this area ensures optimum pressure distribution on the rib cage. The D-ring with Velcro tab proves to be just as practical as the guidance of the girth straps. This prevents slipping. The solid, high-quality roller buckles are softly padded - a saddle girth with no compromises!
- Short girth with anatomic shape
- made from grained soft leather
- relieves the horse's elbow for maximal freedom of movement
- optimal pressure distribution
- on the chest due to the wider firmer middle section
- D-ring to secure with velcro straps
- no slipping due to the loops of the saddle straps
- massive roller buckles, softly padded