Herm Sprenger Satinox Double Jointed D-Ring Bit
If selection is out-of-stock & available for Pre-Order, Pre-Order button will replace "Add to Cart". Please allow 3 weeks for Pre-Order delivery of this item.
The Herm Sprenger Satinox Double Jointed D-Ring Bit offers an anatomically correct fit to optimize the communication between horse and rider. Satinox bits are ergonomically shaped and made of high-quality stainless steel with a satin mouthpiece for a comfortable feel against the horse's tongue. The curved shape provides the tongue plenty of room while also distributing even pressure for direct and precise communication. The double-jointed construction lies steady in the horse's mouth while the D-rings provide lateral support. This versatile bit is a great choice for all types of horses, disciplines, and training levels.
- Ergonomic Shape Allows for Even Distribution of Pressure
- Fits Anatomically Correct Between Tongue & Palate
- Excellent Processing & Tested Material Quality
- Direct & Precise Effect
- Direct Pressure Transmission on the Tongue & Lower Jaw Due to Fixed Rings
- Lies Steady in the Horse's Mouth
- Offers Lateral Support
- Rounded Center Link
- USEF, USDF, and FEI Dressage Legal (Snaffle Bridle Only)
See product images for size chart.
Return Policy: Bits are not returnable.