Fager Elisabeth Titanium Weymouth Bit
Elisabeth's mouthpiece is a durable and comfortable, lightweight low-ported Weymouth made from the fantastic material - Titanium. The mouth piece itself is very stable, making it the perfect choice for introducing a double bridle to a horse for the first time.
The port bends forward as opposed to upwards making a significant difference; when tilted forward it allows the tongue more freedom whilst also creating more room for the Bridoon.
Fager Elisabeth is recommended if you would describe your horse as the following:
- has sensitive bars and tongue
- finds it difficult to relax in a double bridle
- allows the Bridoon more freedom
- has a conformationally small mouth, smaller than standard horses
- easily cuts/develops sores on the bars/corners of the mouth
- falls behind the contact in other Weymouth bits
Material: Titanium mouthpiece with stainless steel shanks
Available with 5cm & 7cm Shank Lengths
Hooks & Chains included.
Fager Elisabeth is Approved for Competition by both FEI Dressage & USEF Dressage
Learn more about Fager Bits by visiting our Fager Bits | Metals & Sidepiece Guide page.
Return Policy: Bits are not returnable.
Please note: if size selection is back ordered, please allow 3 weeks for delivery.