Tucci Time Marilyn Dress Boot
Size charts and measuring instructions for Tucci's Ready-to-Wear Line of Tall Boots are listed below.
If you have any questions about your order, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are here to help!
How to measure:
The measurements must be taken wearing riding trousers and socks that you normally use. By standing position, measure the calf “C” in the widest point by keeping the meter in horizontal position and keeping its tension nor too tight and not too large. By standing position with the leg slightly bent, measure the height of the boot “H” from the floor to the highest part of the leg ( see figure below ). To this measurement you must add 1 cm to maximum 1.5 cm as the boot will lower after wearing it. The size of the foot is the one you usually wear. Refer to the European measurements. (see the man/woman comparison chart)
Measuring / Order Instructions
- Refer to Size Chart tab for measuring guide & size reference.
- If you need assistance feel free to call us at 610-695-9980 and we can guide you to make the appropriate choice.
- SPECIAL ORDERS please note:
- Refer to product description for colors & sizes considered special orders for Tucci boot styles.
- All special orders are non-returnable
- please allow 10 weeks for delivery
The Marilyn is a dress boot style from the ready to wear collection of Franco Tucci -- Tucci Time. This style features a back zip with elastic panel and a flexible sole.
Choose from beautiful punched or patent leather details. In-trim & punched leather trim stocked in Black. All patent-trim orders will be special ordered.
All Tucci Time models have this special technical sole providing the ultimate in comfort all day long!
- Black (in-stock)
- Brown, Gray, Navy, Wine (special order)